caterpillars have the ideal life. they eat a lot and then sleep for a while and wake up beautiful.
do you ever have those moments where you’re catching your friend up on a series and they make a random guess on something that’s going to happen and it’s actually 100% right and you just sit there like
"MUST NOT LET THEM KNOW"
- steve introducing bucky to the avengers
- all of them being instantly accepting of him
- bucky speaking russian with natasha
- clint teaching bucky all about archery and television
- thor inviting bucky to go out drinking with him
- tony offering to upgrade bucky’s arm
- bucky hanging out with bruce in his lab late at night
- bucky barnes being loved and having a family
I see a lot of posts telling asexual folk that it’s okay to have sex and to even like sex. And it is okay!
but i havent seen any posts saying it’s okay to be sex repulsed. And I know a lot of folk who feel bad about being sex repulsed. Well, it is 1000% okay to sex repulsed or to dislike sex or to never have it for whatever reason. It’s all okay.
WHY DO COMPLIMENTS MAKE ME FEEL 2% BETTER BUT INSULTS MAKE ME FEEL 87% WORSE I DONT LIKE THAT
steve and bucky are startled by a levitating knife
It’s been ten minutes why am I still laughing
"the future is so scary"
I automatically assume everyone finds me unattractive until they tell me otherwise.
And then i assume that they are lying to make fun of me
current mood: oprah running on hot coals