klaine + relationship status
look writers, it’s simple
no klaine, no care
while I am also upset over the lack of klaine and the obvious double standards on the show, can we appreciate what little we did get them?
- Kurt being a fanboy over Blaine
- Kurt bragging about his fiancé
- Kurt telling the whole world about his future star husband
- Blaine acting nervous over his audition
- Kurt looking at Blaine like “aww bb” when Blaine said he wanted to be a doctor or teacher
- Kurt actually saying “we are getting married”
- Kurt seeing through Blaine’s nerves and saying they are in this together and that he will help him if he falls
- "thank you for knowing me, I love you" "I love you too"
- Kurt dressing Blaine for his audition how adorable
- the piano scene was cute with them sitting next to each other and I’m just imagining future klaine and friends in the loft
- that was a nice hug. Did I absolutely prefer a kiss? Did I obviously see that this was clearly a double standard? Am I angry that freaking Sam and Rachel/Marley and Jake/Sue and her uninteresting villain shit got more screen time than the boys?am I bored with Lima? Am I tired of the love triangles and high school drama of characters I don’t care about? Am I upset that this is their last interaction until February? Yes yes yes yes yes.
- HOWEVER, we got quality klaine tonight, minus the kiss that I wasn’t even expecting to happen. We got to see Kurt show HIS LOVE for Blaine and not the usual other way around
- and I am damn happy to know my boys are in love and supportive and excited about their engagement and being THEM and knowing each other so well and dressing each other and how incredibly proud they are of each other and excited for their future lives in New York.
I just want them to be in New York together and doing coupley stuff and sitting at a coffee shop people watching and taking classes at NYADA and eating lunch together that’s all I want is cute stuff :/
You know that gif where Christina says I signed up for Klaine and I will quit this thing when one of those motherfuckers are dead?
And I’ll be here till the very last song is sung. No matter how much the show pisses me off.
Thank you sweetie.