snap snap snap snap snap
snap snap snap snap snap
Well THAT episode took my poor heart and wrung it like a sponge.
- COME WHAT MAY. Okay, so I *did* get spoiled that this song was going to be on the show, and that it would be a Klaine duet, but nothing else and JFC I was tearing up like Kurt Hummel watching Moulin Rouge. The staging, the physicality, the everything was PERFECT and showed so much about desire and fear and love, and how those things play out in their particular relationship. It hurt so good.
- AND IT WAS KURT’S FANTASY. Then my contact lenses really started to act up.
- SIDESWIPE ME WITH ADAM FEELS. Oh, oh, Adam you are breaking my heart and I feel so so sorry for you and I feel so so bad for Kurt and you because he’s not exactly lying, but he’s not exactly telling the truth, either. Adam trying to create new romantic memories with Kurt KILLED me. It also made me think about how 22 is not much older than 19 at all, because poor dear soul, that is NOT how love works. Adam my little bb, I just want to wrap you in a blanket and rock you to sleep when the inevitable moment comes that you are bawling your eyes out over our beloved Kurt Hummel. (There was a tiny part of me that though you were being a little manipulative to pull the “Let’s make romantic memories together” move, but I had my world-weary-twice-as-old-as-you-are glasses on, and later I decided that you have no idea what you’re doing so I’m not gonna get mad at you for it after all.)
- And Adam’s sad that the snow is over because it means no longer being holed up with Kurt, while Kurt is sad about the snow being over because it melted and now it’s gone (ahem let’s not forget that it was snowing in the Come What May scene and snow is Kurt and Blaine’s relationship ahem), and wow they are just not in the same place. STAB ME IN THE HEART.
- MARLEY AND JAKE AND RYDER JUST ALL FALL IN LOVE WITH ALL OF EACH OTHER NOW AND BE OKAY WITH IT OKAY? That, or Marley leave both of them for Unique.
- SANTANA YOU’RE SUCH A BITCH AND THEN I LOVE YOU. Dammit.
- Oh Rachel.
- Still pretty sure Brody’s a prostitute and not a drug dealer, though.
- Also, warning to Will: DON’T BE A DOUCHE. Maybe Emma didn’t tell you because she hardly knows you anymore and it’s not exactly easy conversation to say, “Oh, hi, your best friend violated me while you were away.”
- Emma: I love you. Keep listening to your heart. It’s smart.
Wowbright is an almost spoiler free (and lordy lovely woman, why on earth do you still follow the spoiler-crazed addict that is me??) klaine fan but also coolio with multi-shipping. As a fan who would not be triggered by any Kurt and Adam stuff, I think those who are should take a look at it from the eyes of someone who would be a-okay with everything she sees….and what she sees is what I see….
And she’s smart.
the definition for otp should really be: A pairing (or many) that rips your heart out violently and stomps on it, and leaves you sobbing in a puddle of feels due to that paring’s sheer perfection and/or the fact that the said paring’s happiness is basically unattainable.